Friday, September 21, 2007

I Feel Loved.

{Chocolate Slut}


Babes, I really want to thank you all for everything you guys did for me yesterday -- for all the trouble with the gifts and the planning and the whole enchilada; it really touched me, I cried the moment I got home... (erm, yes BAK is a bit emotionally stunted, she cannot cry in public)



BAK LOVES YOU ALL SO SUPERCRAZY MUCH!!!


Thank you for all the lovely presents too, and lunch, EVERYTHING!

The past 2 years have flown by, I despise not having you guys around, I shall probably despise it more when I start uni in January *sulks. I so miss spending every day with you hotties, and Tubby; playing chor dai di, pigging on char kuey teow and iced lemon tea, slutting at Starbucks, all of it... =(

Great times, great friends, right? *smiles.



Can't wait to see you all again soon, next Friday for stingray and icecream? =D



Lots of love, hugs, bites and kisses,

BAK
XOXOXOXO