Wednesday, May 7, 2008

To The Cat


Would saying happy birthday to the FAT OLD LAZY cat be too mean?????
*give the ally kay grin*


Fine Fine, I'll tone down the meanness, I won't like it, but I'll do it since it is a BIRTHDAY. Yes, Birthday's give you immunity.

So to you, the Girlfriend Tubby Persian Cat Sugar Daddy, HAPPY 20Th Birthday :) Thank you for all the really random moments, for making sure each of us are safe, for being the understanding person you are :) Even with bad fashion tastes (the pink shirt -_______-, the tourist pants which only looked good in Langkawi cause we're on holiday... and... oh whoops, I was supposed to be nice right?), the I sleep anywhere and everywhere moments, the *sweat drop* times, the OHMYGOSH TUBBY inducing events and even though you wore the Taylor's shirt to Prom, I guess you're still irreplacable. I mean not many people can do what you do and still be sane enough to understand us. (gee I just made you sound so special *beams* )

In all seriousness, kD wouldn't be kD without you -LAH. We're kD- Bimbotic Junkie, Chocolate Slut, Promiscuous Pearl, Attention Whore and you. Without one or the other, it all doesn't mean anything. So don't ditch us k :) I know you love us still, even with everything we do :P :P hehehe

Have fun tubs, and I meant it about the creaking, it's definitely your bones. :P :P Twenty does that to fat lazy cats. *whoops, I REALLLY can't do this nice thing*

haha! Have a good one Tubs!

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY!!!

attnwhore :)