Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hi Kooks

it's ally-kay :)

It's freezing here! I hope you kooks (the ones on HOLIDAYS) back home are enjoying the heat, soaking up the sun and having a blast at the mamak.

2 more papers to go, sigh, it feels never ending. I just had a reallllllly huge lunch and I'm so sleepy that I don't want to study anymore. Typical ally.

Oh, I'm very happy at the new place. I hope you kooks have changed my address- I'm still waiting for mail, B and S. Haha :P :P I don't know which is sweeter, knowing that the place is "the" pad I've always wanted, or knowing I have really hot neighbours. Hmm... lols. I know, it's such a no brainer right??!! haha.

I'm still very much looking forward to another road trip. I'm coming back..... after Christmas. Gosh, that seems like ages away. So till then, you've heard from me, for at least the next few weeks.... or months :P haha.

btw,

I LOVE YOU KOOKS :)

attnwhore
www.kookydoodelz.blogspot.com