Wednesday, May 9, 2007

FIRE!!! & The Loss of Dobbs...

People!!!

Guess what?!!!!

There was a FIRE in the library in ADP block!! FIRE!! FIRE!! FIREEEEE!!!!!!!!!! *Run for your life*!!!

The Promiscuous one was in that library when she'd decided to STUDY for her sociology. And here comes this pathetic FIRE!! Ally claimed that she was the one to be blamed for the fire coz she was too hot yesterday until the library got burnt!!! (Sorry..... Not like I want to......... :P)

And due to the so-called fire, everyone seemed to be quite panicky (esp Synn.. She thought the whole library's gonna explode or something and in the meantime she still has time to ask what to bring while she was panicking.. Cute betul larr she!!). Because of Synn being so panic, I too was quite panic.. I left Dobbs (my loyal eraser) behind, in the fire....... *Sniffs sniffs*

Dobbs now has gone back to the Eraser World where he belonged..

"To my loyal Dobbs.. Your service to me is very much appreciated.. You'll be greatly missed...... May your "soul" rest in peace.."