Wednesday, May 9, 2007

The Many Faces of Pearl

{Chocolate Slut}


Honestly, could The Pearl GET any more self-indulgent?!


Well that was a rhetorical question, because the fact is, I don't think anyone could be any more narcissistic (well, besides those two terrors, Sash and Hobbes) (Ally-K and myself don't really feel the need to be quite so frank about OUR hotness, we prefer subtle you-know-you're-looking-at-me-but-I'll-pretend-I-don't-know-it tactics, hor Ally?)


Anyhoo, today during the second period of Math, PL3 bought a huge cake for Ms Tee, for Teachers Day. And so yeah, lots of camwhoring and group shots of like 25 girls and the only THREE guys..

And while we were about to take the first All Girls Group Shot, Pearl and Synn were at the toilets.. And with her impeccable timing (my theory is that Pearl can just SENSE where and when a picture is about to be taken) the woman bursts through the door, loudly proclaiming, "I'm here! I know you've been waiting for me!!!"


-_________________-"



And then as the rest of the class started camwhoring, taking their own clique shots, Pearl would randomly mention how "your picture is missing something...... ME!!!" to poor unsuspecting souls... Honestly, and I thought Hobbes was the Ham... *smacks forehead*


Oh, and she's continued to VANDALISE my poor pencil case!! Now she's gone and added an outline to the lining of my pencil case which reads: "Pearl is HOT... She is HOTTER... SHE'S THE HOTTEST!!!" As well as a "Hi! I was HERE!" *shakes head*

{Vandal Pearl}
Look at her, happily vandalising her heart away and even taking the time to pose for a picture!



And then came the hilarious incident in which she tried (and sparked some comedy) to eat her slice of cake off a tissue. Let's just say... it was a messy affair.


{Piggy Pearl}
Such a pig but skinny as hell, and she's rubbing it in!!


Gah.

Gah you Pearl, GAH!
















But you know I love you...