Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Lookie, lookie!

{ChocolateSlut}



Babes, look what I found!


(err, prepare for some shameless narcissism)





Lol.

I couldn't resist, especially after Sash's post.


But then again, it's totally fitting, no?




Oh and to the remaining 3/4s of the KD family that's still within the state of Selangor (grrrrr, Pearl, GRRRR!), I suggest we have a major Sulking, You-Must-Bribe-Us-With-Souvenirs session when The Pearl gets back from Redang. I mean, there she is soaking up the sun whilst we're stuck here. HMPH.


What say you?



Oh and to Hobbes: Stop hitting on Ally-K and me la. Your attempts to have a threesome would only crash and burn, because we'd so totally ignore you the whole time, let alone replace you with other hotties such as Sash or Adriana Lima (probably BOTH). So yeah, get over yourself, we're too darn hot for you to handle!! ;P