Saturday, March 10, 2007

Don't Make Me Come Back There!!!

{by Chocolate Slut}


Honestly, Pearl and Ally are two bratty little nutters who ought to be smacked and made to stand in a corner, thinking about what they'd done...


For one, who knew Ally-K had such an ego?? But then again, she IS the Attention Whore... Yet somehow the random outbursts of "I'm hooott" were pretty O.o

For obvious reasons, this new-found ego seemed to be displeasing to the Pearl, who took it as a challenge against HER hotness as the reigning Promiscuous One.

And so they poked and pinched and smacked and squealed and screamed and together brought shame to females everywhere with their catty antics. You two make the rest of us ladies look bad, I tell you. Hmph.

And now Prakash actually wants to see them in action, which I think is positively disgusting. Dude, please lah, you're only egging them on and Sash and I are the ones who're going to have to put up with them! They were bickering in the car, and later on at night, it was most aggravating. We really SHOULD have thrown them out to sleep with Chubby (Sash's doggie) And what's worst, I reckon they were actually in cahoots to bug the living daylights out of Sash and I, those two sneaky twits... *narrows eyes, grits teeth, shakes fist* Gah.

You two really ought to watch out.
Next time I WILL stop the car by the side of the road and throw you both out on your skinny butts, even if you give me that Puppy Dog Eyes look of yours, Ally!



But seriously though, the sleepover was fantabulously awesome. We definitely have to do this again (and again and again and another again after that, *teehee*). Seriously, I loooovvveee you guys superduper tonnes.... *huuuuuuugggggssss*

The girls have already pretty much told the story with their posts below, and I've blogged a looooong post on my personal blog too; now we're just awaiting the pics off Ally's camera for the cam-whoring section of the day...


So hope everyone has a good weekend,
Lots of love and squishy huggies,

Cheers!!