Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Shopaholic & A Thief of Skinny Proportions

{Chocolate Slut}

Cats Whiskers is on sale! So we went today, I mean, why not lah right?


Anyhoos, Sash and I had ourselves some retail therapy whilst the other two were stoning on the couch *sweatdrop* Tak malu punya people....

I got myself a babydoll halter top (at 40% off, so it only cost about 29 bucks) and Sash has already proclaimed that she intends to steal said top, heh. But we shall trade bajus... ;P


{My latest acquisition; am going through a babydoll phase, it's just so conveniently handy at hiding tummies, though it comes at the cost of people thinking you're preggers, lol}



Besides that, let me just say that Pearl Chew Ern Ping a.k.a. Promiscuous Pearl is walking on thin ice with her latest antics..

The skinny fiend has ABDUCTED my Galileo!!!!

She ran off with the little guy when I dropped her at her house after class today!!!
What kind of evil being would do that??!

I just don't know what to do with this orang anymore...

She's so nefariously, despicably fiendish, it's a nightmare. SOMEONE has to put her in her place!!!

But WHO will stand up to this villain of gangsta ah lian proportions?!

WHO WILL SAVE US FROM HER TERRIBLE WAYS?!?!

*wails*

I miss my Galileo...

Never again will Galileo be allowed to be near Pearl, she just cannot be trusted....

Hmph.


I am so going to smack you tomorrow, you little pest!!!