Wednesday, March 7, 2007

White

{by Chocolate Slut BAK}


We attempted to do the whole Matching-Colours thing today, but I don't think anyone noticed!! -___-"

Yeah we decided to all wear white today, 'cept I missed the memo on wearing white tops with JEANS *blushes* I guess I zoned out when they switched the plan from skirts to jeans, ish. S'not my fault la.. Everyone's almost always talking about some sorta random crap, it's hard to filter out the important information in between stories about Pearl thinking she was Peter Pan or about the Dusty-Smudgy-Dobbs love triangle.

Which by the way, for the record, my Pudgy is a respectable member of society and does not partake in such misdemeanor affairs. Pudgy is of refined character and can only blame his rugrat companions' behaviour on their unfit guardians (such as Sash's bad parenting to the point that her Smudgy was pushed to the brink of suicide) O.o


In other news, Sash continues to dig herself in an even deeper hole of humiliation with Shang. While walking back from AC to Math class he passed us and said "hi" to me, which I replied. Sash, who hadn't noticed until he greeted me then did a double take and VERY LOUDLY said "OH MY GOD IT'S SHANG!!"...

I swear, that dude is so going to get a freaking restraining order against the lot of us.

And as if that wasn't bad enough, earlier in the day she apparently freaked the living daylights out of MY eye-candy... Hmph. Honestly Sash, I reckon you should be locked up and scientifically studied to prove you DIDN'T just fall out of the sky from some distant planet =Pp


Oh and SCREW TAYLORS AND THEIR EVIL PLOT TO BAKE US ALL IN OUR CLASSROOMS!!!


The whole damn day we were left to burn and boil without electricity.... It was horrific. I had to restrain myself from ripping my top off!! The final Math class was positively boiling and was filled with random outbursts of "Aarrggghh!!" (me), "Teacher, can we go home now?" (EVERYONE) and "I'M SO HOT!!!" (Pearl) (note the scandalous not-so-hidden meaning to that phrase)


Anyhoos, that's about it for now.

Oh whee, sleepover tomorrow!
*grins*


Have a good one, folks!
Cheers!