Friday, March 30, 2007

Kooky Doodelz Meet The Robinsons

Hey there!!! I haven't been blogging for this blog for quite awhile.. And of course, there'll be lots of stuff to tell u guys again!!

Yesterday, after Econ test, the kooky doodelz and went for a movie. Thanks to Chocolate Slut (CS) for her brilliant and able to foresee the future, she'd booked the tickets 2 days before. And guess what, we managed to drag tubby persian cat along!! Hmm.. I shouldn't say drag.. I think he's actually dying to go with us (the four super duper HOT chicks!!). :D

So, we watched "Meet the Robinsons" by Walt Disney Pictures. According to CS, who knows all the stuff as usual, said that this was their second pixar production of their own after CARS without PIXAR involving!! And I could say, this is one of the best cartoon animation after FindingNemo!!

And so, here it is......

Meet the Robinson
by Walt Disney Pictures
It's a fun filled movie. Without having to use your brain at all. All you have to do is just LAUGH!! If u enjoy cartoons and love to have all the random stuff, this, I would recommend you. Meantime, you can feel your brain cells, IQ and EQ all gone down to the drain. I like every part of the movie, it's all so funny and random. The part that I enjoyed the most is Tiny, the dinasour. He's so cute!!!!!!

If you would ask me whether I want to watch it again, HELL YES!!!!!!!!!

Okay, that's all about the movie. Till the next blog!! =)