Thursday, June 14, 2007

*boing boing*

{Chocolate Slut}


Right, since Sash has made it pretty obvious she's getting cranky about being the only one who posts here.... *rolls eyes* We're all such spoiled brats.


Want proof?

We met up at 1U for Shrek on Monday.


And after making Tubby get the popcorn and drinks (we went inside first), and sitting through all the adverts, roughly about 2 minutes before the movie's about to begin, Sash turns to Tubbs and says, "I want Cheezles".


Sometimes I really do pity Tubby.

Lol.


But he's such a dear, he ran out to get it and actually managed to get back just in time as the opening DreamWorks flashed on the screen!

Say it with me now,
Awwwwwwwwwwwww.


See Tubbs, you said all blogs defame you; but you're being complimented and appreciated now! *winks.




Anyhoo, Shrek was awesome.


I think it made all of us girls want to have kids; those oh-so-adorable dronkies and ogres had everyone simultaneously going "so cuuuuuuuuuuuuttteee!" Heh.



And who would've thought there were such things as medieval pranksters? You'd almost pity Donkey when some teenage kid stuck a "I Suck-eth" sign on his ass.


OMG, did you get the pun?? Donkey, ass??? I'm like so funny wei!


*ball of hay rolls by*



Okay, okay, I'll cut back on the coffee and sugar.




....And I just realised that I'm talking to myself.


*shakes head*





Right, anyways, what I was going to say was that, I've so got plans to paste an "I Suck-eth" sign on Tubby when we're in Langkawi, wakakakakakaka!!





Owh, and can you guys believe that time's completely flown by?

Prom is THIS FREAKING SUNDAY!!!

That's 3 days from now!


AND LANGKAWI IS ONLY EIGHT DAYS AWAY!!
EIGHT DAYS!!!!


Yeah, I know I'm getting repetitive, but.... I just can't seem to wrap my head around it.


I haven't even started to THINK about what to pack.

Let alone what I'm going to do to my hair for Prom, and that's this Sunday! -____-"


It may not seem like a big deal to you, but yeah, I have OCD, and I'm the kind of person who's usually packed, locked and loaded at least 2 weeks before a trip...


I know, I'm not normal, and you may think I ought to be taken away to Looneyville.



But yeah, normal people scare me.

So there, pfffffffft.




I'm wondering just when the whole euphoria about Langkawi's gonna sink in, 'cause I'm already so darn hyperhappy; simply can't imagine the levels of psychotic squealing and grinning I'm gonna reach when it actually sinks in. I mean, we've been planning and dreaming about this for weeks!!




Which reminds me, I have to go get sunblock.


Gah.

Maybe I'll just be a total sociopath and stay indoors the whole time, only venturing out when the sun goes down?

I hate the sun la. I'll tan within the first 20 mins on the beach =(


Yeah, I think that sounds like a good plan. Indoors getting wasted during the day and partying at night, heh.




Anyhoos, tomorrow's the (actual) Final One, folks!

Tomorrow shall be a day of reminiscing and slutting for free whipped cream at our favourite Starbucks, yes?


Catch ya all tomorrow then!

Lovies,

BAK
XOXOXOXO