Thursday, June 28, 2007

Now people!

Sit tight and get ready to laugh out loud!

Let me introduce to you the advertisement we've made and the song that we've composed for Air Asia by using the song "I Believe I can Fly". (Air Asia must really give us the award with lots and lots of $$$$$$$$ for supporting them).

*clear trout*
We now proudly present:

I Believe I can Fly
by
KD, Sugar Daddy & Scandal Daddy

I believe I can fly
With Air Asia I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
Booking tickets and fly away

I believe I can soar
You see me running to the terminal door
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly!!!!!!!!!!!!

Book your tickets and fly away with Air Asia. Visit our website at www.airasia.com.my. With terms and conditions apply.




I know what u're thinking. We're so original and creative right.. Well, yea, this is what we do when we're too free. See.. we still keep our brains functioning even college's out!! Don't you wanna be one of us..?! ;)

*hugs*

Till the next post!! =)