Friday, June 15, 2007

Today is the 15th day, in the month of June of the year 2007. Which reminds me, how time has flies. And in another 15 days, it'll be the end of the first half year and the second half of the year is awaiting. Deep down inside of me, have I accomplish anything? Well, I would say, yes, but not about accomplishing anything, it's about having to been through a wonderful half a year of my life in college.

Since the first half year is passing by soon, before we welcome the second half year, I would like to take this opportunity, to give toasts to the KD family.

Firstly, a toast! for having such fate to meet each other.
A toast! for always being there for me, of all the ups and downs, and the complains.
A toast! for hearing me crapping all the way (hehe).
A toast! for always tolerating me singing all the random songs (that's because we've known each other too well! :D)
A toast! (especially to Bak & Tubby) for chauffeuring me around. (Thank you!)
A toast! (especially to Sash) for being my B1, which I do not know how it comes. But, anyway, I'm glad to be your B2!! :)
A toast! (especially to Ally) for always being able to be there for me whenever I gave you a call. *muackz*
A toast! that the hot chicks stay together!
A toast! for Starbucks!!
A toast! for Asia cafe!!
A toast! for ice lemon tea!!
A toast! for char kuey teow!!
A toast! for chor dai di!!
And now, finally, a toast! to our friendship, that it'll be remembered and last forever and ever and ever and everrrrrrrrrr...................

I'm really glad that I'd finally finished this darn program and able to go through this with you people! Seriously, I wouldn't know whether I'd made it or not if I haven't met you all. You have painted a wonderful colours in my life and it shall never be forgotten.

Now, I can't wait till Langkawi!!!!!!!!!!! *bounce bounce* :D

It's 7 days more!!!!!!!!